From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Seymour J Metz
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2022 12:35 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TNZ 3270 Emulator: Any Experiences?

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Object Code Only (OCO)
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=*common*ssi*rep_ca*6*897*ENUS283-016*index.html__;Ly8vLy8vLw!!Ebr-cpPeAnfNniQ8HSAI-g_K5b7VKg!Pmq-Hu2shLrAqCAuTRklolRsDQT-MesG2QXRRXzdPzsRWZIx_rgNtnUwt5dfxjlhgH7GPjOx1kQw87o6lXUoDQ$

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://mason.gmu.edu/*smetz3__;fg!!Ebr-cpPeAnfNniQ8HSAI-g_K5b7VKg!Pmq-Hu2shLrAqCAuTRklolRsDQT-MesG2QXRRXzdPzsRWZIx_rgNtnUwt5dfxjlhgH7GPjOx1kQw87olLeJS8Q$