--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

W dniu 17.11.2022 o 17:47, Ramsey Hallman pisze:
Unless Passport TN3270 has been renamed, Rocket Software has (also has)
BlueZone, which is an excellent 3270 emulator. It was the company-wide
emulator at my last corporate position. Individuals can purchase it (I
did), though I don't recall the price.

Ramsey

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 10:37 AM Harris Randy - Nashville <
james.harr...@hcahealthcare.com> wrote:

Unless I am mistaken, Rocket Software still owns and supports Passport
TN3270
which is the best TN3270 emulator I've ever used.

Randy Harris
P 615-344-3244
C 662-401-8552
james.harr...@hcahealthcare.com

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf
Of Schmitt, Michael
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2022 9:45 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: {EXTERNAL} Re: TNZ 3270 Emulator: Any Experiences?

CAUTION! This email originated from outside of our organization. DO NOT
CLICK links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know
the content is safe.

And now through consolidation, There's really only two TN3270 vendors
left: Micro Focus and IBM!

Micro Focus now owns:

  - Rumba Desktop      (Wall Data > NetManage > Micro Focus)
  - Attachmate EXTRA!  (Attachmate > Micro Focus) Extra! is end-of-life,
replaced by...
  - Reflection Desktop (WRQ > Attachmate > Micro Focus)

HP has (had?) an emulator "TeemTalk" but it is a piece of crap.