It would be cool if IBM published the JZOS Jar on Maven central. We have a centralized company Artifactory server and have uploaded the z/OS specific Jars like JZOS, RACF etc which is so much better then uploading to your PC.

On 2/12/22 19:12, Steve Austin wrote:
Thanks Kirk,

The ibmjzos.jar in my IDE was too back level to show those methods. Now
I'm using 2.4.10 I can see them.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Kirk Wolf
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2022 10:29 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JZOS VSAM API equivalent VSAM ENDREQ?

You don't have to assume, the javadoc documents which C library functions
are used.
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/sdk-java-technology/8?topic=SSYKE2_8.0.0/com.i
bm.java.zsecurity.api.80.doc/com.ibm.jzos/overview-summary.htm

And I'll correct what I said earlier, if you look at the javadoc you will
see that there are now wrappers for several of the C library "*_unlocked"
functions.

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies, LLC
http://coztoolkit.com
Dovetailed Technologies: +1 636.300.0901

Note: Our website and domain name have changed from dovetail.com to
coztoolkit.com