From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Steve Beaver [st...@stevebeaver.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 3:05 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] ICKDSF

What I have is a couple VOLUMES that are getting LSPACE errors

Basically all the VOLUMES have indexed VTOCS that need to be
Converted to a CVOL and returned to a indexed VTOC

That the easy part.  The painful part is I will have to the
RO *ALL,UCB Offline

Run  the job

RO *ALL,UCB Online

Before anyon is the wiser

----

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure
to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of
this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email
so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original
message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you