Classification: Confidential

Dee the RACROUTE macro. IIRC, the parameter is TEST(AUTH)?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Farley, Peter
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 3:44 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: REXX Question

[CAUTION: This Email is from outside the Organization. Unless you trust the
sender, Don’t click links or open attachments as it may be a Phishing email,
which can steal your Information and compromise your Computer.]

I don't know about Cameron, but I would be interested in a way to ask RACF (or
TSS if possible) from Rexx whether I have read access to a DSN.

Is that possible for a non-authorized "ordinary" user, or is that road the kind
that is normally blocked to prevent "insider snooping"?

If you posted here about it previously, can you pinpoint the date (or at least
the year and month) so one could effectively search the IBM-MAIN archives?

Peter