indeed, ever since Quick-ref provided TSO help also, I rarely use TSO HELP - I have created some user based help for site commands.

Carmen

On 1/18/2023 9:58 AM, Tom Brennan wrote:
This brings back old memories.  I clicked on the "text" link on your page and it comes up with what looks like a file formatted for the tso HELP command.  I barely remember the )F and other marks.

)F Function to check access to RACF resource

I don't think I've typed up a HELP member in 30 years.  I wrote some TSO commands of course, but well, you know, HELP comes later or more likely not at all.