Found the problem:

I needed to specify PACKAGE PATH in the CREATE PROCEDURE.

On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 15:21:07 -0600 Mike Bell <mbell1...@gmail.com> wrote:

:>start from the basics - I assume the plan name is DSNREXX. you can
:>1. bind the DSNREXX plan with your collection and it will find it in the
:>search list
:>2; SET CURRENT PACKAGESET = 'your collection'
:>I haven't played in this area but those are the basics.
:>Mike
:>
:>On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 2:25 PM Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com>