Hi Mike:

THANK YOU for the kind words, and your long loyalty, sir.

Sincerely,
Bob

On 2/27/23 7:01 AM, Mike Shaw wrote:
+1

We have been licensees of z/XDC for over 25 years. It has saved us
immeasurable amounts of man-hours.

Mike Shaw
MVS/QuickRef Support Group
Chicago-Soft, Ltd.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 5:07 AM Rob Scott<rsc...@rocketsoftware.com>  wrote:

Joseph

As others might have suggested, if you are even semi-serious about writing
authorized code then I think it would be worth your time talking to Cole
Software about getting z/XDC.

Independently of that discussion, it might be a good idea to take stock of
your current software’s own trace abilities  (and I mean something more
than just putting the odd WTO out).

It would be a very good investment in your time to build a comprehensive
internal trace capability for your software, something that can support all
environments that it can be executed in.

Even if you are writing authorized code for your own interest/hobby, then
believe me that solving this issue is extremely interesting (and rewarding).

The return on investment for this is huge if your code ever reaches a
customer site and you are trying to resolve a problem.

Rob Scott
Rocket Software