Good heavens, Bob, I remember talking to you in the 80s about XDC. I'm
pleased to see you're still involved. I never had a chance to use your
product, sadly, but it has an excellent reputation. I just couldn't justify
it for the limited use it would have gotten at any of the shops I was at.

Jay Maynard