In article <3FBE8841A32941B492C2148EABF8D156@graham> you wrote:
> Hello,
> Another question .. I have four PDS's of copybooks, pgms, sysexec, proclib.
> I'd like to search the four for something. Have looked at 3.14 and 3.15 but
> seems that I can only search one PDS at a time. Is this the case, have I
> missed something?
> Please, thanks,
> Graham Hobbs

Create a workplace list and use the 'sf' line command. Put '=' on the
other datasets. Hit enter and the first set of hits will show up. Each
time you hit 'end' the next set will appear. This also works on ISPF
3.4, but that would require the pdses to have some common naming
convention. Not perfect, but close to what you want.

--
Don Poitras - SAS Development  -  SAS Institute Inc. - SAS Campus Drive
sas...@sas.com           (919) 531-5637                Cary, NC 27513