I had to stare at this a second time before I got it.  Of course it's true;
I've said it myself, but for a moment I was nevertheless caught in my reflexes.

---

/* A person needs to be truly understood by only two or three people. Everyone
else is audience. Passion is in your head. Two people can be married for a
dog's age and despite all the aches and bruises of matrimony they still look at
each other and get excited. Nobody else understands this. Nobody else needs to.
 -Garrison Keillor, 2005 */

--- On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:53:13 +0100, Rupert Reynolds <rreyno...@cix.co.uk>