Thanks!
________________________________
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Attila Fogarasi <fogar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 4:26 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Re: LE runtime

Originally SCEERUN2 contained LE modules that had to be PDS/E while SCEERUN
could be PDS.  Also for PL/I and Fortran only SCEERUN is needed;  Cobol and
C/C++ needs SCEERUN2 as well as SCEERUN.  Finally some of the SCEERUN2
modules had naming conflicts with very old pre-LE runtimes, while SCEERUN
modules did not.