So by you lying about people's beliefs and motives is a sign of highest regard?
I suggest that you take your own advice.

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2023 12:04 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Stop the ragging on COBOL please [was: RE: ASM call by value]

On 7/4/23 10:15, Bill Johnson wrote:
> I know more about banking than you know it alls. Already proved Crayford
> wrong regarding the challenger banks. And ING dropped their mainframe as
> their stock price is cut in half the last 20 years. Explain the complex
> reasons or are you making that up too?

Throughout my time on this forum, I've engaged in numerous debates, but
I always maintain the highest regard for those I disagree with. These
individuals are exceptional mainframe experts, boasting extensive
experience and adding immense value to our community. Bill, I struggle
to recall any technical insights you've shared in our discussions.
Instead, you tend to repeatedly express unconstructive comments. Please
consider reevaluating your approach, as your current contributions are
not generating much interest or value.