Yes Bill Johnson is my real name and I’ve never been on LinkedIn. That’s just
an ego trip and place where people like you go for confirmation. I’ve never
needed it. Everything I’ve said here is 100% fact. You must be searching for me
huh?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, April 7, 2023, 12:17 AM, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 7/4/23 12:12, Bill Johnson wrote:
> ING is maybe top 30. The stock has been a real dog losing half its value in
> the last 20 years. A money loser. Any company that shut down their mainframe
> and replaced it with Micro Focus, another company that loses money by the
> bushel, isn’t much of a bank. They opened a challenger bank and shut it down
> soon after. Probably wasted tens of millions or more. Just over a trillion in
> assets. Small time. Hey David, where are all those challenger “banks” you
> touted?

You need to see a doctor man, you've lost your mind :) Top 30 biggest
banks in the word is money loser. Take a nap fella. Go and rest your
legs and have lay down. You spouted the same BS about FedEx when the
announced their intentions to move to the cloud. Is Bill Johnson your
real name? Please provide a link to your linkedin profile so we can all
have laugh.