I think it depends on the started task first issuing a Request JOB ID CALL to JES. Then you get minimal JES support. At that point the JOBLOG= may possibly have meaning. Take this with some salt, because I haven't done this level of programming for many years and do not currently have the ability to try this on the system I am using.

Otherwise I think you have to then issue the equivalent call to JES for this.

Steve Thompson