PDSEs allow mixed case alias names up to 1023 bytes long. They can only be seen
through DESERV, so a utility not named ISPF can look at them (I think PDS 8.6
supports them).

If you look at some of the CICS PDSE program object libraries, you can see them
in the member list (again, not under ISPF, sounds like a good IBM Idea™).

Cheers,
Ray

Sent from my iPhone