Well said.

בתאריך יום ב׳, 10 באפר׳ 2023 ב-20:39 מאת Doug <d...@bkassociates.net>:

> So what? Who cares how old you are?
> This is supposed to be a technical forum, not a "how great Bill Johnson
> is and how great are his politics forum."
> Why don't you try and keep it to that.
> I am tired of your narcissistic, self centered ramblings.
>

> Doug Fuerst

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**: www.Securiteam.co.il  **|*