ObHolmesGinsbookDevice "International icons, equally unintelligible in every
language"

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Farley, Peter <0000031df298a9da-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2023 5:35 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Images rather than etext

The problem for many of us (well, at least for me and my significant other) is
that their little "icons" are often anything but intuitive unless you are
already steeped in that culture.

One of the required management tools in use here (third party, mostly not
in-house developed) requires you to use an on-page "back" button because the
browser "back" button takes you back to the login page.  <*Doh*>

Peter