I wonder what IBM missed from the Watson project experience. We used to
say: 'Once bitten, twice shy'. However, there are such people. I have a
friend that got married for the third time...

ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring
for z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM coming soon  *