Of course, it's my fault. We should all listen to you carefully and ignore the real world. I bet you even won some kind of TV contest. Wow!

On 5/20/2023 11:10 AM, Bill Johnson wrote:
Lol, read & comprehend. You forgot this part. Selective comprehension.
“Because the mainframe has evolved, they need fewer mainframes to perform
Walmart’s growing business.”
Insinuating is a fool’s proposition.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, May 20, 2023, 1:51 PM, Tom Brennan <t...@tombrennansoftware.com>