Hi Rex

Networking is not my speciality but you should be able to add a HOST route -
see the BEGINROUTES statement in IP Config Reference. Something like this:

ROUTE windows server IP address.  HOST   =   OSA_INTERFACE2

where OSA_INTERFACE2 is the interface which you want to use.

This example assumes that the server is on the same subnet as the adapter -
change - to the router IP address if not.

No guarantees.

Keith Gooding

Sent from my iPad