In this context it does mean a connection does mean TCP connection.  So once
the connection is made the source/destination address will stay the same.

One thing I did forget to mention is that the IP address the FTP jobs use can't
be associated with a specific OSA, so they need to use a VIPA/DVIPA address.

Thinking about this a little more, you may need to do per packet.  With FTP
there are 2 TCP connections, one for command/control and one for the actual
data transfers.

If the FTP server you are sending to supports passive data transfers, then
per-connection will work, but again depending on timing all 3 jobs could still
go out over a single OSA.