On Thu, 2 May 2013 07:17:00 -0600, Steve Comstock <st...@trainersfriend.com>
wrote:

Those three are all available. And I changed _AS_MACLIB to just IMS.SDFSMAC,
there was no change.
I think "as" is complaining about something else... if it would just say which
those required files are...

The C compiler does assemble the source, but it doesn't look at _AS_MACLIB; I
tried that; it still says "Undefined operation code" on the macro.

Thanks,
Etienne