The doc says:

   *ASMA935U* *One* *or* *more* *required* *files* *not* *available*

*Explanation:* The assembler encountered an error when attempting to open a
required file.

*System* *Action:* Before this message is issued, one or more associated
messages are issued that describe which file or files could not be opened.
After this message is issued, the assembly stops.

*Programmer* *Response:* Check the associated message or messages.

So, did you get any other associated messages?   If not, it is a bug IMO.
Open a ETR.

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com