I'm a bit perplexed here.

I'm using XL C and the strcasecmp function. I've included <strings.h> and added
the #define for  _XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED as  documented in the library
reference, as shown below. But I still get a warning message for it.

#define _XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED 1
#include <strings.h>

CCN4421 ...   Implicit function declaration for function "strcasecmp".

Don't understand why? I know its just a nit warning, but I like to resolve as
many of these as possible just to get the compiles as clean as possible.