From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Eric Erickson
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 2:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXT] Re: C DLL abend CEE3350S

I know, but the CEESTART CSECT is included in the program object. On another
DLL, which is just 1 module with multiple functions, the CEESTART CSECT is
listed in the load map as such.

           0  CEESTART        *  CSECT        B0  SYSLIB    03  CEESTART

In my problem DLL its listed as:

              A48  CEESTART        *  CSECT        B0  SYSLIB    03  CEESTART

Not sure what is going on here. Its my first foray into C DLLs and I wonder if
mixing in the C LE Assembler routines is causing an issue?

If I don't but the Entry statement into the deck, I get one what looks to be
the module with the first alphabetically marked as the entry point.