From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Binyamin Dissen
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 10:49 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Equivalent of TSOLIB for batch

I am trying to do the equivalent of TSOLIB for BATCH, i.e., dynamically
adding loadlibs. I do not have spare parent tasks that I can hang a JLB DCB.

It appears that the system is very protective of STEPLIB and will not allow
me to dynamically concat datasets to it (even after closing it in the
initiator task).

I tried allocating the libraries and opened a DCB and placed it in JLB of
the initiator task, but no luck.

Does reaching TCBJSTCB stop the search of the JLBs?

Is there some tricky parameter that will allow the dynamic concatenation of
datasets to STEPLIB?

--
Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com> http://www.dissensoftware.com

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN