> The Devil is in the details. There are relevant factors on both the CP and
 > MVS side.

Phil, you need to be weary of Seymour's responses. His lack of problem solving
skills and his hyper-focus on irrelevant details is leading you deeper into the
swamp. Ignore his response because It will confuse you for no reason.

WTF Seymour! What are the details and what relevant factors do you think you
are talking about? I now have to talk Phil out of this mess. Phil just told us
V CN(*),ACT sort of works but its too late to see the IPL messages and messages
are strangely formatted. Besides being partially wrong, your response has
nothing to do with solving the ACTIVATE timing.

    On Sunday, July 23, 2023 at 02:22:13 AM PDT, Seymour J Metz