I don't know, I just responded to modify the subject line a bit.

On 7/27/2023 12:50 PM, ITschak Mugzach wrote:
Five out of ten top banks in the world are from China. I believe their
number of accounts is huge as there are almost 1.5 billion citizens in
china.
I looked at linkedin and none of them runs on mainframe no z/os programmers
of any kind: developers sysprogs, DBAs, etc.).
How do they run such a big number of acounts?

ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring
for z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM coming soon  *