fastmail?

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Brian Westerman <brian_wester...@syzygyinc.com>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2023 3:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: AT-TLS and CSSMTP setup

Hi,

Peters directions for setting up the trace were very simple and easy to follow.
 It was discovered that I was missing a CA cert that was not called out by the
host site.  (which he sent me).  Now I'm at a stopping place because the
webhost site is requiring authentication on each email (as if it's a client),
instead of using the "POP before SMTP" setting which merely requires that the
email address have authenticated within 60 minutes of the attempt to send via
SMTP.  That setting was the default previously and when they upgraded the smtp
server on their end it was changed to not use that option.

They are currently "thinking" on the request to turn it back on.  In the
meantime, I think there are 3rd party sites that offer the use of SMTP for
forwarding that I might want to give a try.  Does anyone on this list use one
that they can recommend?

Brian