so you can use authsmtp.com to send directly from CSSMTP?

When you send the email, does it come from where you say it should or do you
have to use a special email that they give you?

That would be great.  I assume they have an smtp server that you set up in the
targetname field.  Do you know if they use port 25, 26 or 587?

I think if it works, it would be a great solution.

I tried sending them a question, but there contact form fails.