My original post was from an expert on the topic. Via Google search. Bwaaaaa

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, August 14, 2023, 10:03 PM, Jon Perryman <jperr...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 06:40:44 PM PDT, Bill Johnson wrote:
> Translation, can’t find any proof.

Translation of the translation: Too stupid to do a simple web search. I gave
you enough keywords yet you don't dispute anything.  What are you saying is
wrong?

    On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 06:40:44 PM PDT, Bill Johnson