On Mon, 21 Aug 2023 at 12:44, ITschak Mugzach <imugz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> user TSO SEND command '+IKJX0001I BLA BLA',cn(00) (or the actual name of
> the console at your shop. It is also a tricky way to fool automation
> products...

Those automation products should be set up to check for the leading +
sign. (In your example you've added a second + which will come out as
++.)

That + is there precisely so that unuthorized programs can't fool
operators (in the old days) or auto-ops these days into acting on a
bogus message. But of course some auto-ops actions can be legitimately
triggered by messages from an unauthorized program.

Tony H.