Everyone needs to add their 2 cents to the thread they were complaining about.
This is why there are few younger mainframers here. The same 20-30 who dominate
this platform with drivel. As long as you’re a member of the cult/frat pack, no
problem. Anyone who dares challenge the status quo becomes a troll. Beating the
same topics over and over. Bashing IBM without any inside information about why
decisions are made. It’s great humor. Perhaps the only redeeming quality.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone