Or be getting recruiters calling you for fixing/updating old ALC programs.

Not recruiter, but multiple from multiple companies.

And for fixing exits for JES2, IMS, etc.

Steve Thompson

On 9/1/2023 11:11 AM, David Spiegel wrote:
Hi Bill,
More nonsense!
If you were to support Exits and redo them when necessary, you wouldn't be making such broad generalizations.

Regards,
David

On 2023-09-01 10:43, Bill Johnson wrote:
Which proves my point from a prior thread that coding and using assembler is almost nonexistent.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, September 1, 2023, 10:39 AM, Steve Thompson <ste...@wkyr.net> wrote:

Yes I have. It doesn't have a lot of traffic.

Steve Thompson

On 9/1/2023 10:28 AM, Robert Raicer wrote:
Hi folks;

It's been several months since I've received anything from
the IBM Assembler List Server.  The last I knew, the list server
e-mail address was: assembler-l...@listserv.uga.edu

Is this still correct?
Are any of you still getting e-mails from that list server?

Thanks for the help!

Bob Raicer

send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO
IBM-MAIN