Hi Kolusu,

Thank you for you help.
I used one HLQ that has few files, (10 DASD; 1 Migrated; 11 HSM Backup; 22
DCOLLECT records).

On my first try it gave me three output records:
ASCLI                      0 KB            830 KB              0 KB
ASCLI                 16.988 KB              0 KB              0 KB
ASCLI                      0 KB              0 KB         17.817 KB

on the second run, with OUTFIL INCLUDE and without SUM FIELDS, it gave me
ten records:
ASCLI                    830 KB              0 KB              0 KB
ASCLI                  8.190 KB              0 KB              0 KB
ASCLI                    166 KB              0 KB              0 KB
ASCLI                    830 KB              0 KB              0 KB
ASCLI                    830 KB              0 KB              0 KB
ASCLI                    830 KB              0 KB              0 KB
ASCLI                  3.320 KB              0 KB              0 KB
ASCLI                    332 KB              0 KB              0 KB
ASCLI                    830 KB              0 KB              0 KB
ASCLI                    830 KB              0 KB              0 KB

It has the info from the ten type "D" records but there is no information
for the type "B" and type "M" records.

Any ideas?
Jack