As always Marna - THANK YOU very much.  You are always a treasure trove of
information.

I am ready to hand the reigns of the temporary HLQ manipulations back to
z/OSMF, but am having some difficulties during Job Generation.
When I removed my 'unneeded' personal HLQ --- I got 800+ errors that 'you
cannot define something that it already in the catalog'

I have tried 'juggling' catalog definitions without success.
The Deployment is configured to use the 'Existing' catalogs and not create a
new master because I wish to IPL from my standard master cat in use today.
Software Management detects that the final names already exist in the current
master cat and stops.

Unfortunately - An aggressive flush of datasets has deleted datasets that
belonged to the base Software Instance.   This has left me unable to define a
workable Deployment at all.  Too many 'missing' datasets that are assumed to be
there from the Software Management unzips from the Portable Software Instance
downloaded  from my Software order.
I need to go back to Square Zero and re-Install my downloaded Portable Software
Instance.

I am looking for a Rip and Replace set of steps that will take me back to
creating my Software environment from my downloaded ShopZ order.
How do you totally clean the installation and its deployments back to that
level?    My latest hurdle is the DDDEFs in my previously manipulated GLOBAL
and TARGET zones point to DSNs that no longer exist and cannot be recovered.
I have tried configuring to 'Use a New Master'  without success..   I have yet
to see anywhere for me to influence or select the old SSA values.

It is always difficult to recover from failed, canned procedures that have
failed spectacularly.