Thanks Kurt.    Using Indirect Cataloging did the job for my Target SYSRES
datasets.   z/OSMF no longer complains.

However, this is the first creation of my Dlibs from the Portable Software
Instance.   They are also intended to have the same names that have been around
for (almost) ever.
Presently, no indirect cataloging  has been implemented  for the Dlib Volumes.
So, changing the targe Volume to use indirect cannot be done.

I have several ideas that I have to consider.
-- Changing the names of my dlibs to have unique names.  This should allow
co-existence in my current MCAT.  (Possibly just adding a HLQ like the old
ServerPac days).  Downside is the eventual recataloging after z/OS V2R5 goes
live.
-- Fully implement indirect cataloging for the Dlib volumes.  (This could end
up causing system PARMLIB changes and IPLs just to get an install done)
-- Uncataloging all of my current Dlibs from my production environment (The guy
doing a maintenance cycle now will not be happy)

Any suggestions?
Any Other directions?