From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2023 10:28 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: z/OS 3.1 documentation

Having seen the announcement of z/OS 3.1 today I have tried to obtain the
usual PDF collection of documentation.

I found it can be downloaded in zip form here, by selecting "IBM z/OS
Indexed PDF/PDX Collection". This has given me the set of pdf files.

https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/zos/3.1.0

However, there seems to be no way of selecting individual manuals by title,
as there was at previous z/OS levels.

Have I downloaded the wrong package? Or is this no longer to be available?

Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN