We are beginning to write support for USS. I personally don't know much at all about USS (there are others here who do), so please help me along if there are terms I'm not using quite correctly.

We have a need for our code to access environment variables. I am being told that they can be accessed easily by C programs but are unavailable to Assembler programs.

Is this true? Is there no way whatsoever for an Assembler program to gain access to environment variables? Is this truly an issue that no one has solved?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks,
Dave Cole, Developer

dbc...@gmail.com (personal)