From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of Tom
Brennan <t...@tombrennansoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2023 3:08 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS 3.1 documentation

Well, I said "today" but it's now 8 minutes after midnight so I missed
it by that much.  The IBM index file was changed again so my old code
needed to be pretty-much redone.  It seems to work ok for me, creating
directories and shortcuts.  It also creates a new file index.html which
is a simpler version of the ibm browser index, with links on the titles
so you don't have to tediously move the mouse over to the right to
select something.

If anybody is interested see this page on the server under my desk:
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1viklOGAw9OqNB2SkOE2E_expAQAttX-vsXqku-YeNBBprdwRJVOP-1Ia44YaEkD51KHejjQIJlf-lgX8rOjf-zjwymUUTMvoJCN75kF96pQX33u6iyQiSix1gDYwWMLUUNVNbCs0WwGyJL0UCOfxvcdZicnparUusSBIB1YAI7VfP-EbZkZUgrbyVu3pMT5Z57_y8qpp18jHeoEQ4fYAtsIDUmv-SvQFjiFmwGNTwjN6W1Cld3yj0EwwwWh1ym0XHUa7jGxSHHigczTNH8jTvGu9Ed1U17_lN8KH8vJF1oIeDoZYJYyW3t1g93xK7_wF_DCJLzC8FrBqKr8SWIef7FBa-mUpQkHLWg52pkoBEHk9uISvY87FqQY3mWZhNqOd173hzlUDGyZ_yA9cdpCHBlVR7KEo4g9iy56mdTGh8hAztzX3ICo4R1JRnvH5tcx7/https%3A%2F%2Fblog.mildredbrennan.com%2F%3Fp%3D797