From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Paul Gilmartin <0000042bfe9c879d-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2023 2:44 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS 3.1 documentation

On Fri, 13 Oct 2023 09:12:25 -0700, Tom Brennan \wrote:

>I don't really use Edge, but like Chrome, there's an option for either
>downloading the file or viewing in the browser.  I just did this just
>now in Edge:

But no third option such as "Open with helper app ..."?  Some
might prefer Adobe Reader.

I don't have this "Edge" thing.  I think I wouldn't use it.

Firefox allows  me:
                                    Open in Firefox
                                    Always ask
                                    Save File
    Portable Document Format (PDF)  Use OS default application
                                    Use other...

I could imagine, but don't see "Stream (not download) to helper app."

--
gil