Hi,

Does IBM file Manager let you access (i.e. browse) Panvalet datasets like the
old Compuware File-aid product?  One of our clients is getting a huge bill from
BMC (they bought Compuware), and they are thinking about replacing File-Aid
with IBM File Manager.  One of the things they use File-Aid for is to read
Panvalet (they don't have the panvalet ISPF panel option).  I jsut want to make
sure that File Manager has no issues with reading the panvalet datasets similar
to how file-aid does it.

I have File-Manager here, but I don't have Panvalet so I can't tell if they are
compatible.

Thanks for your help.
Brian