-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Allan Staller
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 08:09

That is not an option I would undertake.  Last I heard both Panvalet and
Endeavour are both CA (Compuware)  which is what prompted the bill, And the
question in this thread.

My opinion is that BMC is behaving like the CA of the late 80's, early 90's.
How many installations decided to dump CA at that time?

My USD $0.02 worth.