We are running z/OS 1.11 and in prep for our upgrade to 1.13, we IPL'd last
week sunday to implement the ptf's for toleration/compatibility with 1.13.  In
reviewing our performance last week, we are seeing large cpu time increases in
programs such as ADRDSSU, where the week before the IPL, ADRDSSU used approx. 3
hours of cpu time per day.  A couple days after the IPL, that jumped up to 7
hours of cpu time per day, with no real change in the # of executions.

An example of the increase is a jobstep that before the IPL used approx. 12
minutes tcb time, and 7.5 minutes srb time and approx. 15 million IOPS.  AFter
the IPL we are now seeing the same step do the same 15 million IOPS, but TCB
time has jumped to 26 minutes and SRB time has jumped to 23.5 minutes.

I know that 1.11 is out of support, so i can't ask them, but does anybody have
an idea on this?  I did do a number of searches on ibmlink, but to no avail.

Thanks,
Peter