Yep. (Late 70s) That's what we used when we modified JES2 and/or added our own
commands to it. IEBUPDTE was a hoot.

In college in the 70s we used the punch-card punchouts as "briefcase filler"
when playing jokes on each other in the computer lab. We spent way too much
time in the lab (an IBM 1130), but we had a blast.

Bill Hitefield