I want to write a REXX script to initialize an ISPF session, assuming that
another script has already allocated the necessary user data sets and issue
TSOLIB. Tentatively I assume that I need

    address TSO ALTLIB ACTIVATE 'USER(EXEC)'
    address ISPEXEC LIBDEF ISPPLIB DATASET
    address ISPEXEC ...
    address ISPEXEC ISPSTRT 'PARM LIBDEFARM(3.4)'

Do the LIBDEFs with DATASET pick up ISPxUSR if there is no ID keyword? Will
they be retained in the new logical screen?

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3