On Tue, 9 Jan 2024 22:41:50 +0000, Steely.Mark <steely.m...@ace.aaa.com> wrote:

>I would like to check each member of a PDS and if it is empty (0 Lines) - I
>would like to add a line with the text of *NONE*.
>
>I would like to do this in batch using this format:
>
>//TSOBTCH1  EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01
>//SYSTSPRT  DD SYSOUT=*
>//SYSLIST   DD SYSOUT=*
>//ISPLOG    DD DSN=&ISPLOG,
>//             DISP=(NEW,PASS),UNIT=SYSALLDA,SPACE=(CYL,(1,1,10)),
>//             DCB=(RECFM=FB,BLKSIZE=3120,LRECL=80)
>//ISPPROF   DD DSN=&ISPPROF,
>//             DISP=(NEW,PASS),UNIT=SYSALLDA,SPACE=(CYL,(1,1,10)),
>//             DCB=(RECFM=FB,BLKSIZE=3120,LRECL=80)
>//ISPMLIB   DD DSN=ISP.SISPMENU,DISP=SHR
>//ISPPLIB   DD DSN=ISP.SISPPENU,DISP=SHR
>//ISPSLIB   DD DSN=ISP.SISPSENU,DISP=SHR
>//ISPTLIB   DD DSN=ISP.SISPTENU,DISP=SHR
>//ISPTABL   DD DSN=XXXXXX.ISPF.ISPTLIB,DISP=SHR
>//SYSPROC   DD DSN=XXXXXX.CLIST,DISP=SHR
>//SYSTSIN   DD *
>  PROFILE PREFIX(XXXXXX)
>  ISPSTART CMD(%EDITREXX XXXXXX.TSS.CTM.DATA(PADM3) EMPTREXX)
>  ISPSTART CMD(%EDITREXX XXXXXX.TSS.CTM.DATA(PPCT3) EMPTREXX)
>  ISPSTART CMD(%EDITREXX XXXXXX.TSS.CTM.DATA(PCO13) EMPTREXX)
> Etc......
>
>EMPTREXX -  would be the ISREDIT Macro to perform the task.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thank You

Not sure what part you need help with.  Probably the EMPTREXX,  which I will
leave to
someone else to help you with as I don't have time, but if you need help with
the "EDITREXX" part, see "EDMACALL" on my web site / CBT file 434.  URL
of my web site below.  The source code has a simple example of an
edit macro.

Regards,

Mark
ITIL v3 Foundation Certified