I had two main objectives in updating file 192

First in amode 64 display 64 gpr

Second when a abend occurs in a IBM service

Be it PC or SVC

Report on where in the user program this occurred

For SVC this would be in the RB

For PC ( which are normally space switching as well as stacking )

In the linkage stack

Sdwaec2 doesn’t have 64 bit gpr but they exist in the linkage stack

Thanks