-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mark Zelden
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2024 14:50

2) A common / easy name to quickly invoke a product or some other menu option.
For example, I have "shortcuts" like HCD, IPCS, SMPE, ISMF, WLM, ISHell, CA1,
CA7, SDsd, TMS (which I could point to CA1 or some other tape management
product),  IPL (my IPLINFO exec) as some examples.

So for #2, I could have many different clients / shops I am working at and no
matter which one I always type "WLM" to get to WLM....